PLAN OF SALVATION
1. Romans 3:23a - For all have sinned...Realize you are a sinner.
2. Romans 6:23a - For the wages of sin is death...Dying in your sin is eternal separation from God and His Son (Hell). Romans 6:23b - But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ. Will you accept God's free gift to you or will you reject it?
3. Romans 5:8b - While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. Why did Christ die for you? The wages of sin is death. (Romans 6:23)
4. 1 John 5:13 - These things I have written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life. It is God's desire for you to know that you have eternal life. If you died at this moment, do you know that you would live eternally with the Lord Jesus?
5. Romans 10:9-10 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righeousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
If in reading these scriptures God is dealing with your heart, pray at this moment!! Confess to Him you have sinned. Tell Him you believe in His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior. If you have trusted the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, tell somebody! (Romans 10:11)
Please contact us through email at if you have done this. We want to send you information in growing as a child of God. We encourage you to get a KJV Bible and start reading, studying and praying (talking to your Heavenly Father) every day. We also encourage you to join a Bible believing church. God bless you!